- The Centre offers two daily practice sessions, open to all :
• 7 a. m. Tara practice
• 6 p. m.Chenrezig and Mahakala practices
- Other practices are carried out at auspicious times during the month, according to the Tibetan lunar calendar (each Tibetan month starts with the new moon):
|8th lunar day :||Sangye Menla, the Medicine Buddha’s day
Sangye Menla practice with lamp offerings.
|10th lunar day :||Guru Padmasambhava’s day
Yangtig Tsok practice or Guru Dewa with Tsok offering.
|15th lunar day :||full moon, Buddha Amitabha’s day
Amitabha or Chenrezig Tsok practices.
|25th lunar day :||Dakinis’ day
Vajrayogini Tsok practice or Sengey Tsewa
|30th lunar day :||new moon, Buddha Shakyamuni’s day
Amitabha or Chenrezig Tsok practices*
* practice according to Shakya Shri’s text
- It is possible to request prayers for people who have just died or for people in great difficulties. The donations made on this occasion will be dedicated to the lamp offerings that accompany the practice.
Other Important Dates
- Losar : the Tibetan New Year, the 12th of February 2021 (Iron Ox year 2148) will be celebrated at the centre by an open day on sunday 14th of February 2021 (guided tours from 2 p.m., conference at 3 p.m., Tibetan biscuits and tea).
- Düchen mark the major events of Buddha Shakyamuni’s life and bear a distinctive blessing.
|Chötrul Düchen||the 9th of March 2020 and the 27th of February 2021,
commemorates the first 15 days of the year during which Lord Buddha
performed a miracle each day to arouse devotion and increase the merits of
|Düekhor Düchen||the 7th of May 2020, anniversary of the day when Buddha
Shakyamuni gave the teaching on Kalachakra (Wheel of Time).
|Tampei Düchen||the 29th of May 2020, anniversary of Buddha Shakyamuni’s
|Sangye & Nyangde Düchen||the 15th of June 20209, anniversary of the
Buddha’s Enlightenement and Mahaparinirvana.
|Chökhor Düchen||the 24th of July 2020, anniversary of the day when the
Buddha turned the Dharma Wheel for the fi rst time.
|Lhumsu Zhugpei Düchen||the 3rd of August 2019, anniversary of the day when the Buddha miraculously entered the womb of his mother, queen Mayadevi.|
|Lhabab Düchen||the 7th of November 2020, anniversary of the day when the
Buddha came back from the world of the gods, after teaching there.
- The anniversaries of the Parinirvanas of the lineage’s main Masters.
- The anniversaries of His Holiness the Twelfth Gyalwang Drukpa and of Kyabje Thuksay Rinpoche will be celebrated on the 4th of March 2020 and the 22nd of February 2021.
-His Holiness the Dalai Lama’s birthday on the 6th of July 2020.