The retreats (unless otherwise noted) are directed by Drubpön Ngawang Tenzin Pagsam Yongdu and start in the evening by a practice at 6 p.m.
The contribution to Tsok and lamp offerings is left to one’s own choice.
Registration is to be made before the beginning of the retreats, on the centre’s website (www.drukpa.eu).
Registration and bookings are confirmed once the paiment is received, at the latest 3 days before the arrival date.
|Retreat led by :||Normal||80% rate||70%rate||50% rate|
|Drubpön Ngawang Tenzin,
or Lama Thrinlé
|20.00 €||16.00 €||14.00 €||10.00 €|
NB : The different rates are applied according to the income per month :
normal : income over 2000€
80% rate : income between 1500€ and 2000 €
70% rate : income between 1000€ and 1500€
50% rate : income under 1000€
The practices concluding the retreat, as well as thoses conducted on special days are open to all.
Amitabha (with Jigme Puntsok):
Buddha of infinite light, red in colour, Amitabha rules over a pure land renowned for being easily accessible, « the land of great bliss ».
Date : 23rd to 25th February 2018
-THE INNER PATH : MEDITATIONS, PRESENCE AND HEART OPENING (with Tsunma Nawang Jinpa)In the Tibetan language, Buddhism is called « the Inner Path ». Integrating within, by and for ourselves, the Tibetan skills of inner opening and liberation is an intimate journey, rich with discoveries and at times tricky. By combining silence, meditative practice - particularly Chenrezi and Yangtik - refl ections and answers to questions, this retreat off ers a dialogue between traditions and modernity, East and West, rituals and neurosciences.
Date : 2nd to 4th of March 2018
- OPENING OF THE HEART - WISDOM AND COMPASSION (with Lama Namgyal) :Just like the sun illuminates the space, developing the qualities of love, compassion, joy and equanimity makes us more open to the intelligence of the heart. This acknowledgement of the true nature of our mind, the primordial consciousness, then becomes the source of an infi nite and unconditional compassion, which aims for the liberation of all beings from the suff ering, from its causes and from the primordial ignorance.
Date : 18th to 21st of May 2018
- AMITABHA :Buddha of infinite light, red in colour, Amitabha rules over a pure land renowned for being easily accessible, « the land of great bliss ».
Date : 30th of March to 2nd of April 2018
- RIWO SANG CHODis a practice of Guru Rinpoche. Litteraly, it means « mountain smoke offering ». It is a powerful practice of purifi cation and of dispelling the obstacles.
Date : 8th to 10th of June 2018
- P’OWA :linked with the Buddha Amitabha, the P’owa practice is a method to transfer the consciousness at the moment of death.
Date : 11th to 15th of July 2018
- GURU DEWA RETREAT :Guru Dewa is a manifestation of Guru Padmasambhava.
Date : 26th to 29th of July 2018
- YANGTIK RETREAT AND STUDY (according to the new text) :Yangtik is the quintessence of the body, speech and mind of the Guru, who embodies the three kayas, in the aspects of Guru Padmasambhava the Nirmanakaya, Chenrezi the Sambhogakaya and Amitabha the Dharmakaya.
Dates : 10th to 15th of August 2018 & 15th to 17th of February 2019
- MEDITATION - INNER PEACE AND SILENT LUCIDITY (with Lama Namgyal) :The purpose of meditation is to recognize the primordial nature of our mind and to remind there peacefully. This familiarization, based on ethics and fundamental kindness, comes along with stability and clarity. The inner lucidity can then fully rise, beyond words and concepts.
Date : 7th to 9th of September 2018
- NYUNG-NAYis a powerful purifi cation practice based on universal compassion, to which we can link ourselves by invoking the 1000 armed Chenrezi form, and on the observance of temporary fasting and silence vows. This practice, accompanied by numerous prostrations, prayers and mantra recitations, lasts for two entire days and can be renewed: partial fasting on the 1st day (Nyay-Nay), complete fasting and silence on the 2nd day (Nyung-Nay).
Date : 15th of October to 1st of November 2018
- VAJRAYOGINI :one of the major Yidam in Vajrayana, she is the female representation of emptiness and bliss, proper to the natural state of the mind.
Date : 14th to 16th of December 2018
- GURU DRAKPO KILAYAis one of the wrathful manifestation of Guru Padmasambhava. This practice is conducted in order to overcome the obstacles and the serious illnesses. His Holiness Gyalwang Drukpa has given the empowerment and the instructions several times.
Date : 28th of December 2018 to 1st of January 2019
- GREEN TARAis a female Buddha, holder of all the accomplishments and off ering protection from all forms of suff ering, diseases and obstacles.
Date : 18th to 20th of January 2019
- NGONDRO RETREAT :The Preliminary Practices, recommended by all masters, are essential in order to establish foundations for the practice. Each day comprises four sessions: Refuge practice and prostrations, Vajrasattva, Mandala practice and Guru Yoga (Yoga of the Master).
Date : 30th of January to 3rd of February 2019
THE “STRESS AND EMOTIONS“ WORKSHOP
run by Dr. Hugues Gouzènes who has been studying and practising tibetan and indian yogas for more than 30 years, is on a theory - practice mode.
Dealing with emotions is one of the main subject of the buddhist meditation, which gives us the skillful methods to understand them better. While diminishing the defi ling emotions (stress), it helps developing favorable emotions to our well-being. The main traditional techniques will be practiced and studied in this workshop, as well as the underlying viewpoint.
Date : 22nd and 23rd of September 2017
CHILDREN’S DAY :child-friendly guided tour, tales about Buddha’s life, making of a natural mandala.
Date : sunday 24th of June 2018